Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Why did I start blogging?

I started this because everybody around me seem to be doing this.
I sometimes wonder because most of the things I do are because
that is the trend and everybody keep doing it which is contrary to my
objective in life- to do something no one has done.
Anyway, I wanted to create a web page- blogs seemed to be the easiest thing, though I did'nt know what they actual meant. Dictionary gave me this thing.

blog

noun

1. a shared on-line journal where people can post diary entries about their personal experiences and hobbies; "postings on a blog are usually in chronological order" [syn: web log]


Ok, I get that blog is where you express your views (Read: where you put pseud)
Right,here we go.
I am Mr.Pseud-putter.
Welcome aboard.

No comments: