Saturday, June 30, 2007

Meeting Mr.Death

After reading this article you might feel that 'This is what happens when internet is provided without discretion. Each fellow vomits his baseless whims on everybody around. Messy internet. Really.'
Anyway, simply put, I have a message to deliver and I am sure that with my limited resources of strength and will , I would not be able to put it across. So, death is the idea. For the same reasons [lack of strength and will], I cannot push myself to such an extreme step.
So, chance. I only have one hope. Chance.
So, Someone strangles me to death. Makes it look like a suicide. And I have a note in my pocket which says ' I hate my DNA'
Thats my perfect idea of death

The ocean will be just as blue
The earth will be just as red
A handful of pills to myself
And the world will be cleaner than what it was

Disclaimer: This article has been conceived by a part of me and has no bearing whatsoever on the rest of myself

No comments: