Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The way I am



































































So.. here goes...
If you cant read the whole thing, I am a 6/10 guy. On a long enough time scale and and wide enough area of concern. I mean avg. guy.You know why it is 6 and not 5.

In detail...

I am basically orthodox. The society I grew up can be held responsible. I just want to live like a sober born-in-a-town guy.
I am extremely reasonable. Kind of only good thing about myself, I feel.
With enough reason you can talk me into anything.
I am not extremely passionate about anything.
I am quite lazy most of the time.
Unconditional love , to me is unreasonable. So, I dont approve of it.
I am egotistic. So its ME always.
I am not good-looking most of the time.
I am not athletic. I dont have a superb build.
I often use people to my advantage.
I have become diplomatic. You will never know you have been cheated.
I have a wierd taste in many things. No, this not to put pseud. By weird,I mean bad.
I am a chauvinist.
Im understanding. But I am not caring.
I am not really the cool 'cho chweet' kind of lovable guy.

All this about me as a person.

Short list of all that I wanted to become in chronological order

Music composer
scientist
Ulti engineer
Bass guitarist
writer
Professional programmer
professor
Film director
Management consultant
Photographer


That should have given you a good idea

I hate

First and foremost MYSELF ,
Girlish boys,
Female pop singers [Britney, madonna etc..]
Societal Restrictions
Unreasonable people

I like

All metal bands
My branch of study
Psychology
My cam
My wingmates
My hostel
Economics
Management
Photography
Imdb toppers







I despise wishes
viz., Happy B'day. Good morning, Best of luck etc.
I have a reason.
These wishes have become a part of formal addressing.
They are no more felt.
How many times have you really meant a birthday wish? I mean think about the wish, really pray for it. Just for a few seconds...
One or two times a year?? I am not even sure of that. But I wish about 100 times a year.
Respect, love or caring words like these should not come as a force of formality.
Since I dont really care about all the people around me, I find it embarrassing to wish them passively.
And I really feel an Archies card is no substitute for a few seconds' prayer.
Next time you buy a card. Spend time. Not money.

2 comments:

Ranjitha.... said...

NICE re...but it seems as if u r too frustrated with ur life..no advices no wishes (as u said)

jnanee or siddhy said...

why you always wanting to make a statement?? i thought u mighta thrown some of the anvian philosophy.. really waitin 2 hear what shit u've come up wid abt the concept of love